Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Thursday, September 10, 2009 @ 7:17:00 PM
Swimming! ;D Watching Style(korean), 福气又安康, Gossip Girls Season 2 during my free time in midnight. hahaha. Potato is so ke lian, been working everyday! Jiayou o,Dearie! ;D 20 more days. (: Quited my job for Mio bcos it totally sucks, starting pay of $7 per hr reduced to $5 per hr, who will wanna work for those cheaters? -.- and Today I went swimming with Jiale and Peishan. hahaha. Whats best is there's no much people swimming. ;D ;D ;D ![]() Wore the Bikini that Potato bought and it was my first time wearing a bikini! hahaha. So sua gu. -.- Look at my morning face! -.- alt="Photobucket">![]() ![]() ![]() hahaha! I look so funny with the goggles. ;D alt="Photobucket">![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() and I feel so exhausted now after the swim. =o |