Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 10:00:00 PM
Wonderful is the word 3 more days and it's gonna be our two and half years anniversary,30th month! O my, time flies. ;D It feels like the day we got tgt just happened yesterday! ;D hahaha! Yesterday I asked potato," What type of girl am I based on my appearance?" Potato answered," Gong gong de lor." I diao him and asked him again," What type of girl am I based on my character?" Again he answered,"Gong gong de lor." -.- I asked," Den I so gong, why you still like me?" He said,"Bcos you gong gong, den can be easily bullied by me ma." -.- Oh, today me happened to pass by the F1 race. But me don't like car races. Me not the type that is addicted to cars, maybe me more interested with the racers. Ooops, censored! hahaha! =p Anyway,I checked my grades and I'm very surprised that my Marketing obtained a B+. O.O" I think the moderation is kinda high, bcos I got 24/43! -.- Very happy with the grades! ;D ;D ;D Gpa improved!!! YAY! ;D I hate Jiale. ): Bcos of her abrasion which is located at her butt(HAHAHA!), we cant go swimming tmr. ): ): ): Hate her. hate her. hate her. D: Oh, 3 days! 3 days to our 30th month and also the day that potato ends his work! ;D |