Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Wednesday, October 21, 2009 @ 7:38:00 PM
DARE ME

I'm trying to finished up my '100 facts about me', probably gonna be posted up soon. I wanted to reduce to 50 but Xvan said I should just persevere to 100 instead. Okay, I will try to, probably will be up by this week, I hope. ;D

Got both negative and positive comments abt my new hair. hahaha. But mostly were saying I just looked more mature but not auntie at all, well I guess so too. Anw, after the perming, my hair is abit frizzy, maybe I should do someth to it. (: Nvm, hair will eventually grow one day and it's not tad ugly at all! ;D

My laptop is kinda screwed, with parts of it coming out one by one. LOL. I dun care abt it anw bcos the brand just simply sucks. O_O I swear I will buy a new laptop soon after I graduated.

Anw, I was thinking about my 21st birthday bash nowwww yes, when I was only 19. O_O I really get excited when I think abt my 21st birthday although I know potato wont be around to celebrate the day with me bcos he will be serving ns. Anw, I was thinking abt booking a ballroom at fullerton hotel and with a theme of fairytales. hahaha! Isnt that greatttt?! Everyone will have a character to be, with their beautiful gowns or costumes or suits to celebrate my bdae! Also, there will be a dance floor in the middle, sounds so fairytale-ly. HEHEHE! Okay, I know I'm dreaming, daydreaming. tsk. (: If I have the money to really book a BALLROOM or should I say a function room, maybe I will. It's a IF which means IF I strike a lottery before my 21st birthday. hahaha!

I really dunno wtf is wrong with some ppl, want ppl to reply faster yet she's the one not replying somemore, I really doubt the way she handles things which will only makes everyone pissed and everything undone. tsk tsk tsk. o.o

Okay, now I'm heading down to a funeral.
Uncle Neo, RIP.