Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Saturday, October 17, 2009 @ 1:17:00 AM
I don't care,eh eh eh eh eh!

Tadah!


hahaha. Colour like no colour like that. LOL!
O, friends commented auntie, friends commented that is too high. Well, I dont really care about the comments, bcos I know what I'm doing. At least I tried, rather than not trying and still dying to try. In the end, I'm not disappointed with the curls at all. The hairdresser told me that she gonna perm it higher bcos she knows my hair will get longer as the time goes by and I agree. Somemore, as the hair grow longer, the curls gets bigger, and that's wad I wanted. Potato and Jiale actually like my curly hair. ;D Potato told me not to be discouraged by friends' comments, afterall to him, it's not auntie at all. hahaha. *thumbs up!*


O, tmr meeting up with Affinities, really wonders what's their comments about my curly hair. HAHAHA! Okay, sure got bad comments if James is around. But I don't care, eh eh eh eh eh.