Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Thursday, October 29, 2009 @ 8:55:00 PM
Just chunk of words.

I'm so darm happy when I knew potato passed his TP yesterday morning! ;D Happy for him bcos he's been wanted to pass so badly ever since the first one failed. Happy bcos I gonna have another driver! Yah, another driver.

Guess who's the other driver? Of course is my beloved father! ;D Since young, he's always been there to drive me to anywhere I'm heading to whenever he's free. In the past,every morning, he nvr failed to wake up early to drive me and other siblings to school. ;D

I don't think I will pass my driving if I were to start learn driving, but I alr promised potato that I will start to take BTT if he passed his TP. In the end, he really passed everything within 1o mths. tsk. -.- It's both a good thing and a bad thing for potato to pass his TP. -.-

It's not that I hate driving, but you noe, I love sitting on the left seat rather than the right seat, and I love ppl driving me around rather than me driving around. hahaha!!!

A whole chunk of words about driving.

Potato has been going for his dragonboat training every sat and sun morning, gym on once or twice every week. Yes, he joined dragonboat since last month, still progressing well. ;D He's been enjoying the trainings too! hahaha. He had lost 4kg ever since he joined! Wow!

Oh,and his mum created FB! O_O

hahaha, everything here is so so so random.

Maybe today's another long entry, bcos I do had lots of things in my mind that I wanna 'scribble' it here.

..........

Okay, nothing is right to be 'scribbled' here bcos I think it's rather sensitive, and sensitive things always create TROUBLE. This blog is never a place that I can really write my true feelings, the true feelings of how I felt towards ppl ever since I know how many readers I have each day, it's not many but yet, I still have unknown or undisclosed readers that's been stalking me which I dunno for wad sia! o.o Yes, reading my blog is alright but I just don't get it why one should deny reading my blog? Maybe I should change blog url. tsk.

Anw, UTs are starting soon. ;( A big NO NO! -.-