Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Sunday, October 11, 2009 @ 10:28:00 PM
Once bitten twice shy.

Weekends always passed so fast. ): Super big sighhh.

On friday, met up with lixin, crystal and calvin! Crystal's hair so kawaii neh, but starting really not used to it, so we keep laughing but it's really very nice, suit her with the japanese feel. ;D

We ate at ahjisen. The quene is darm long and we waited. After that, shopping! hohoho, and Calvin brought us to the DFS(duty-free) but it's closed due to some function held. Darm suay lor. -.- Wanna buy my coach wristlet but I cant. -.-


Yes, yes. I have been searching for this wristlet, went to Coach boutiques but it's oos. Wanted to buy online but I hate to wait. ):

After the much disappointment, we went chilling at Timbre. ;D Lixin super weak lor, she's drunk after drinking Long Island Tea.






Yesterday night, I tried making myself drunk at home, ended up I sms stupid stuffs to potato and lixin. Potato's been teasing me till now. -.- hahaha. Curious why I make myself drunk? I haven been drunk before and I wanna know the feeling. HAHAHA! Okay, ended up actually I know what I'm doing but just doing without thinking. tsk. Stupid me. hahaha! I will nvr wanna be drunk again. =/