Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Thursday, October 08, 2009 @ 11:10:00 AM
School just simply sucks.

This morning the first thing I did was to log in FB, and the first thing I saw was WingTong's status. He stated," I can't go to sleep." and Jiale commented," i woke up go toilet, then cant get back to sleep le. HAHA!" Wth. I can't even sleep lor, darm tireddd leh. >.< *YAWN!*

I'm surrounded with Year 2s for today's lesson. And just now there's a guy saying,"wah, really stupid lor if the person that take Managment Accounting as elective, so boring." And the whole class look at me and so called scold the guy of wad he said. He doesnt know there's a Year 3 student which is me in the class. HAHAHA! And he keep apologising, o my. hahaha!

Omg. The moment the thought of fyp flashed in my mind, I feel so stressful. Wth is with the topic?! Our advisor told us we are specially chosen for this industrial project which I think she's lying to us becos there's so much better teams out there. WTF? Somemore, she added on that we will be the first ones to do this kinda project in this whole wide world, therefore, totally no reference?! WTF, stress!

Yes, it's all about school. >.< Boring ttm!

O someth to add on, Yesterday I had sudden cravings on sushi and edamame and so we the buffet addicts went for Sakae Buffet! Hohoho! Really eat until shiok! I had three plates of Edamame and two plates of Salmon and MANY plates of sushi especially those with soft shell crabs. Wah, so drooling. =p