Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Wednesday, October 14, 2009 @ 2:11:00 PM
Thank you so much, potato! ;D *loves*

Jerlyn permed her hair! hahaha. Thankfully, potato sponsored bcos he wanted me to give it a try so in the end, I totally like my perm! hahaha.

I sat at the salon for a total of 5 freaking hours just to have curls on my hair and coloured, that's like my first time spending so much on my hair, total price of $260. -.- Luckily, Jiale accompanied me b4 she go for her dragonboat training, and after that, potato came! ;D I hope as my hair gets longer, the curls get bigger, wooo! I like. Well, maintaining perm hair is not an easy task too. -.- hahaha!

and yesterday night I was so excited about my perm that I TOTALLY FORGOT I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY! I din even set my alarm. hahaha! tsk. Just a second week and I got a 'X' grade. No good, no more next time I swear.

Jiale is so bad lor, yesterday night I told her I was hungry and she ask me to cook maggi mee with showing the cutting hair sign. -.- tsk. and my dad another baddie say i look like an auntie. HAHAHAHA! O well, wadever it is, I still like my perm! TOTALLY! hahaha! ;D

Now heading to town with Miss Jiale bcos she wants to colour her hair. ;D