Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Saturday, November 21, 2009 @ 11:51:00 PM
Can't wait!

Today is such a busy day. Early in the morning bring Wes. down for a walk despite the late sleep last night. Wes. is so adorable, love playing with him so so much. So sad, he gonna be back with his owner on 30th! Sure will miss him very much! ):

Headed down to Cousin Diane's house at noon and we brought yoyo and fifi down to the Raffles Place to watch Jiale's db race(Regatta). Me and my cousin are like the odd ones out, all of them are so tanned and we are like 'the light'. LOL. Went to look for potato since he's there to support his db club,PA Venture. Surprisingly, I saw Weiyi! Her bf is the captain of PA Venture. TSK. wad a small small world! ;D



Went to grandma's house after settling the dogs down at Cousin Diane's house. Cousin Peishan and Grandma tagged along with us for dim sum! Shiok ttm! We were like ordering as if there are free flow of dim sum. LOL! Esp LING JIA LE, the 'hungry ghost'. After that headed down to Suntec for some shopping time. Grandma keep teasing Jiale about her skin colour! LOL. I dun think I should type wadever here, it's too racist! hahaha.

Went back Grandma house while waiting for Potato to come. Woohooooo, Grandma and Potato met again! And there they go talking about me again. TSK. Anw, I'm so darm happy that potato gonna join us for the family chalet! OMGGGGZZZ, I'm so looking forward for the family chalet! O LA LA~

And wads more,


Christmas is coming!!! Can't wait! ;D