Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Thursday, November 26, 2009 @ 12:42:00 PM
darm your mother.

Graph is really making me crazy yesterday night. I tried, I did, it just cant work. I even borrow a darm-ur-mother thick PHP book back home from school lib. I tried the codes written on the book, nothing works! The feeling sucks! Arghhhh. I wonder wad to show Jolene(advisor) later on. -.-

Anw, I just hope today will end asap, but it doesnt seem to be. To add on the craziness, today's MA lesson is darm-ur-mother difficult, alot of things to be completed, haven even start doing anything! Darm shitty day today. Maybe I should take back the words that MA is not a difficult module. -.-

Alright alright, I should remain calm now bcos tmr is a holiday.

Oh, planned to go for dental check up sooooon by dec, and braces by Jan 2010. I think I need to extract FOUR wisdom teeth! -.- Ouch,darm it. I can't imagine the pain I gonna suffer. I hope it helps me in weight lossing too. JY JY!