Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Wednesday, November 04, 2009 @ 10:42:00 AM
Fats fats go away, nvr ever come back again. Yesterday I went jogging which explains why my whole body feels the suan-ness today. -.- Darm shagged, all bcos of potato's fault. He doesn't allow me to walk and keep on pushing me, yah, I noe it's no point losing weight if I going to walk most of the time. Okay, you are forgiven. Anw, thats like my first jogging this year, -.-! I haven been exercising for quite some time alr, LOLness! I think I need to keep up with this pace of jogging every 2 days per week to shed off the remaining 2kgs fast so as to meet the ideal weight plus jogging helps to tone up my body figure! hahaha. Actually, people have been asking how did I slim down but the fact is, I REALLY DUNNO but then they still insist an answer out of my mouth so I just anyh spill out wadever is in my mind that can led to lose weight. Somemore it's not that I dun want to share my experience, but is I really really really dunno. I eat normally and even laze around more. -.- But then again, I was contented to be able to slim down much plus the stretch marks I had under my armpit - I dun find it ugly at all, it shows that my fats had lessen. Jogging. Jogging. Jogging! Jerlyn, you should persevere! Think about the fats that will be 'flew away' from every run you had. Think about the ideal weight, think about more tone-up body! The motivations - potato's companion + shed off fats + tone up body. |