Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Tuesday, November 24, 2009 @ 4:42:00 PM
Hate her. Anw, I changed my link all bcos of one idoit. I really hate her. I squeezed all my brain juice but I still couldn't come up with a good url, so I just simplified it. haha. Anw, tad idoit is really an idoit, or should I say she's someone who is bored with her life and wanted to interfere with mine? -.- Can someone tell me what's wrong with having a father who is younger than the mother by five years? O, so there's a law saying that the man must be older than the lady so that they can be tgt? kns. and calling my bf as Potato, is that also your fucking business? You dun even know the story behind it, and all you said was childish and mushy. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. May I know are you still living in a cave or up on the hill? Okay, enough about her. I don't like her. Friday is a holiday, and which means my off day is gonna be push to thursday instead! Ommmgggggzzzz, totally a good news for me bcos potato doesn't have to go to school on every thursday too! Yippeee! ;D We alr planned if we should go for a swim on next thursday. ;D Love it! love it! love it! Later six rounds at the stadium and gym again! One more person joining us - Shuzhen! (: |