Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Monday, November 30, 2009 @ 10:32:00 PM
Is Fifi smiling at me? ;D Is Fifi smiling at me or wad? LOL. So adorable. ;D Yesterday morning had a walk @ Bishan Park tgt with the three lil dogs. ;D Despite sleeping at 4am, I still managed to crawl out of the bed at 8am, and the motivation is,"I can play with lots of dogs ltr." Indeed, there's quite a number of different dogs. ;D Din regretted losing my sleep! ;D ![]() On saturday, had a surprised bdae celebration for twins, tgt with their JC friends and siblings. (: After that, slacked at James' house and discussed abt xmas till 3am! Omg, I'm so excited abt it. ;D Anyhoooooooooooooooooooo, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, MY BELOVED HUIQING! HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, MY BELOVED HUIJIE! AND PLS JIAYOU FOR YOUR EXAM! AND I MISS YOU GUYS! SO MEET UP SOON! (: AND LASTLY, I LOVE YOU AND YOU! ♥ PS. Wesley has been back to his owner now! I miss him darm much now, even how much times I called his name, I don't see him appearing in my room anymore. |