Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Friday, November 20, 2009 @ 12:54:00 PM
JY JY! (:

Hello. I came to update again.

Yesterday, I went hougang gym with Potato and James. I'm so proud of myself, I managed to run on the stadium for 6 rounds(2.4km) without stopping! ho la la! Potato is so proud of me too. hahaha! Today, we going to chiong the stadium and gym again! woohooooooo!~ pray that it won't rain by then.

and after I came back, I bring Wes. for a walk with potato and kaixiang. Bumped to Jianle, Wingtong and Yongcheng at the void deck, they like so shocked to see the dog lor and Wingtong's arm is still in recovery. Hopes he will be well soon.

I love how I spent this week. Everyday after school, either I come back home and play with Wes. or I go excerising with potato. Save expenses and totally can relax my mind after the dragged schooling time.

After so many years,you are still not changing and trying to cheat me like a lil girl. Sorry hor, rmb this - I'm not that naive girl anymore. Plus, I don't need you. I only need this man in my life - Eusebius Lim.

After you appeared again, I was reminded of how I used to be and how stupid I am.