Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Tuesday, November 10, 2009 @ 12:17:00 AM
Packed and hectic week! Just ended my retail ut for today and tmr's there is human resource ut! Sucks! Hell, here I come! HRM, totally CMI! D-I-E! >.<' Today's ut is still alright, just tad I made calculation mistake, I misread the qns! *Smack my head. o.o* Till now, I have yet to experience potato driving me around although he promised last week, yet he didn't. -.-' O well, I believe there will still be chances coming. ;D Our aim - buying our first ever car! O.O" He's still pestering me to take on BTT, -.-! And doesn't want to give up nagging at me! -.-! tsk. tsk. tsk. I'm so looking forward for the Sentosa Day with potato on this coming thursday. Sun-Tanning and Picnic! Woo! Me love it lahhhh. hahaha. Moreover, Crystal's birthday on sat with AFF! ;D Now, I need to immerse myself into studying for tmr ut first before I think about all this excitement. hahaha. ;D Shuzhen just greeted me good morning on msn. -.- tsk. I think there's some wire screwed in her brain. LOL! Or attachment too stressful? hahaha. One Question to ask - Does any kind soul knows how to use PHP to generate graphs?! |