Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Wednesday, November 11, 2009 @ 11:19:00 AM
Rush Day.

This morning, everything is a rush. I woke up at 8.30 am, and managed to prepare within 15 mins. GUESS WAD? I forgot to take out the contact lens before I sleep yesterday night. O my mama! I only realised it when I was going to wear specs to go and bath. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Lesson starts at 9.15am, so no choice but to take cab! And I realise I dont have enough cash in my wallet, so I unwillingly ask my mum for the cab fare bcos need to tahan her nagging first. Managed to be out of the house at abt 8.45am, but I still need to walk quite a distance to even take a cab. In the end, I waited for like 10 mins, and managed to get into a cab. Rushed into the class and managed to reach at 9.20am and faci din mark me late. PHEWWWWWWW! All the rush.

Its been a long long time since I can bath, make-up and pack my bag within 15mins before I get out of the house. I'm so proud of myself but my hair is very messy. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

However, normally I woke up at 6am every morning even my lesson starts at 9.45am. I don't like the feel of being rush actually. I will laze on bed for abt 15 mins and take my time to bath which can take up to 45 mins bcos I will be still in daze. After that, stare at the mirror for like about 5 mins before put on contact lens,make-up and neaten my hair. tsk, and I will be out of the house at 8am with my father so he can drive me to bus-stop bcos I still need to walk quite far to take bus to school. Reached school at about 8.45am and slack till the lesson starts.

2 hrs shrinked to 15 mins. HAHAHAHA!