Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Friday, November 06, 2009 @ 11:49:00 PM
Shopping is my ecstasy! Went FEP yesterday and today. Me bought many stuffs yesterday. Oh, me and potato bought a set of couple tee, we both like the design very muchie! And today potato bought lesser but more expensive stuffs than me, bought a pair of loafers and 2 shorts for like more than 200 dollars alr. tsk. Me, potato, lixin and james were trying on many hats and sunglasses from every shops that we been and laughing at each other's hilarous look with the super un-suitable hats or sunglasses. One word: F-U-N! Wanted to buy a floral dress which I had eyed on yesterday but then, it was all sold out in just a day which I was kinda shocked! I regretted not buying it yesterday, T.T I really like floral pattern plus the cutting is superb! The price is even more attractive, $19.90! ASOS is on sales now! How can I miss it?! Yay-nesssss! ;D Advertisement VISIT http://dear-lulu.blogspot.com/ for cheap and nice apparels! Discounted apparels going at $15 each! Discounted belts going at $6-$10! Moreover, discounted apparel + discounted belt for just $20! Hurry while stock last! Fast and cheap deals! (: |