Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Sunday, November 15, 2009 @ 11:32:00 PM
The special guest! ;D

Eh hey! Today went slacking at Cousin Diane's house. Brought the 'special guest' there too!

Anw, the sentosa trip on thursday was really really very enjoyable although I din get to be tanned and there's drizzling. I even made bento,a surprised one! Really thanks Jiale and Jianle so much for accompanying me to buy the ingredients. ;D Jianle even asked me why suddenly go sentosa, special day ah? Actually no, we just feel like going and to me, everyday with potato is always a special day. (=

We eat, we chat , we soak in the water and we enjoy the breeze. (=

Photobucket
Tadah! Look so messy hor, actually it looks good de before putting it into my bag.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at his surprised face! LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday was Crystal's Birthday! We ate at Pariss, not bad. Lots of seafood variety, should try if you are a seafood lover. ;D After that, headed down to Suntec and we watched '2012'! Definitely a nice movie, very touching plot. Have you guys wonder wad will happen if it's really the end of the world? I really cant imagine that day if it were to come.

Photobucket
with Potato's BIG loafers! haha.

Photobucket
hahaha! James sucks!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Upload this few pictures only, the rest of the pictures with SZ! Wait for her to send me first before uploading all up on blogger.

You guys must be wondering who is the special guest right?

Tadah! The special guest,

Photobucket

Yes, my mum's boss went overseas again till 30th nov! Omg, I gg to spent 15 days with him. Now he's kinda a big size, and still quite a good friend with yoyo and fifi! ;D Anyone wanna come visit him, can pm me! ;D

You are one of the BHB guys I ever met. Stop disturbing me! Your chances are over, ever since 3 years ago. I don't care if you are filthy rich or wadever, stop it!