Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Saturday, December 12, 2009 @ 12:56:00 AM
All about you (:


My lovable boy finished his MST today!
I still having school on monday which is the last day plus a UT. Oh tads why, rp sucks. Plus potato just can't stop spelling the word,"holiday" to me, I'm so pissed with school alr and now he's making me more pissed. >.<=3

Although I'm still pissed with him, I still love him to every bits, bcos he never fails to bring me to where ever I want to go even though it's boring to him. Even I have just a lil cravings on certain food, he will never fail to satisfy me. Although he will nags at me to stop spending, he will still let me buy after some 'chanting'. Oh, thats what my loveable boy is, always giving in to me. (:
But, there's once potato said to me," you are really very near perfect to me, just that you love spending too much money." I'm totally blank when I heard that, I dun know if I should be glad or sad. Really makes me want to save $$$ yet I know it can never be becos I once said before, yet I still overspent.

Nothing in this world is perfect, but I still want to be perfect in your eyes, can I?