Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Tuesday, December 08, 2009 @ 11:19:00 PM
Blissful I'm feeling much better now, thanks for all the concerns. (: Oh, my laptop crashed into two parts! ): I dunno why, the parts just come out itself, I din even dropped my laptop. Currently using my mum's laptop. which I feel is better cos it's not heavy at all! hahaha.Recently, there's something cropped up on one of my very love ones. Its very dramatic yet so unexpected which really makes me believe that life is just like a drama. With all the ups and downs, who are the main leads? and who are just passerbys? you yourself know the very answer. I just hope she gets better as time goes by. Ironically, I cried with her although it doesn't happen on me, I just feel hurt when I know she's hurt. =/ Wanted to tell her to think deeply and carefully for every choice she make and of course, don't regret in the end which is important. And also, I will be there for her whenever she needs me. (= On that very day, I can strongly feel that family are the ones who will be by your side no matter what. So looking forward for the family chalet! =DNot forgetting Potato, for changing me to who I am now and make such a great impact in my life. Another year going to end very soon, and there's so much more years ahead of us. (= Everytime when people tells me I have a good boyfriend, I just give them a big wide smile and in my heart, I said,"yes." (= |