Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 1:41:00 AM
cherish

Ohhh, this month passed really fastttt. ): Don't like.

There's always so much of workload during the start of the week. ): I'm still not over with the christmas mood. lol.

Anw, I had something in mind to do for potato for the 3rd Anniversary alr. I know, it's kinda fastttt but the idea just striked in my mind few minutes ago. hahaha. Have been thinking about how we should spent our day on 010410 meaningfully, bcos he will be in NS very very soon after that day. Don't even know if he will be around on my bdae which I really doubt so. haha.

I really hate those ppl saying why must the girfriends crying buckets of tears and missing their boyfriends so badly when they are in NS, and saying they are also not dieing, cry so much for waddd. I mean, do you guys understand that kinda feelings, sad to say you guys don't and starts to criticise so much.

Have you guys wonder why couples start to worry when the guy need to go NS? It's not just about the time that they gonna be apart, it's actually the most crucial stage whether the couple can go through. I heard many saying, the girl will starts to worry when the guy starts to pub and club with his NS friends when he don't even do that before NS and which means lesser time with her. The guy will starts to worry if the girl will run away with another guy when he's not around with her. Yes, you laugh, you laugh at what I said. But sad to say, it's true. It's complicated to explain everything in words, many unexpected outcome happen that you can't believe it actually happen. To be true, I'm worried too, not just about potato, it's about me too.

Whatever it is, before the crucial stage comes, I just wanna have a very meaningful and memorable 3rd anniversary with potato and cherish every single second now. (= At least even whatever happen, we can always rmb the memorable days we had. (=

I always believe that there's no such word as 'forever' really exist in this world, love can die, human beings will die one day too but memories will never die. So, I rather 'cherish every single moment' than 'being together forever'. (=