Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Friday, December 18, 2009 @ 1:04:00 AM
Why you poke your nose?

The first picture of him driving. ;D



Kawaii Potato.


Can someone teach me how to pronouce 'Joelly'?

It's Joel-ly or Jo-elly? Confusing.


Anw, tads the person's name whom I gonna look for on the first day of work at Avnet. Another receptionist job, which I really looking forward to it, wad I hope is I can managed to speak fluent english bcos it's an angmoh company! ): Me english sucks.




Oh guess wad, the company is located at the Noel Building, LOL! Only some aff. know why I said tad. hahaha! Worst interview we had, huh. Oh, and Potato said he will tag along with me on the very first day of work without me asking when I told me I forgot the way to the building. =O Dunno if he just said it to make me happy or he will really do it. ;D tsk.



I know its kinda not the right time to work at this period bcos fyp submission date is coming! ): But, the work just last for 6 days, which i think I still can handle and all I need is time management. ;D JY JY!



Last monday, me and Jiale and KaiXiang went jogging with my father for the very first time and we are really shocked tad he still can run faster than us. O_O me and Jiale both agreed to buy a new running shoes for him so he can jog with us and keep in good health.