Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Friday, December 25, 2009 @ 11:23:00 PM
Lovely Christmas

Merry Xmas,everyone! Hope you guys had a memorable celebration with your love ones. I had enjoyed my christmas this year with aff.! Although I'm dead tired after waking up early for the half day work, I managed to knocked out only at about 7plus am! I was really dead tired okay, James told me that my eyelids are half opened while I'm snoring. LOL. which means, I'm sleeping even with eyes are opened. LOL.

We met on Xmas eve and had our dinner at Aston. and Oh, bumped to Yanjing!


After dinner, we trained down to Jurong Point and wanted to try decorating the log cake tgt but we came too late, the icing room had alr closed. ): No log cake in the end. ): After that, we went Fairprice to buy some tibits back to Twin's hostel.

On the way back, we met Twin's JC friends and they came spraying 'snow' at us, LOL! No pictures abt the 'snowing' scene bcos every of us got sprayed and no time to think abt taking pictures although we looked darm hilarious with the 'snow' all over us. In the end, twins and me went for a bath and luckily I brought extra clothes. haha.


When the clock strike 12, we exchanged our gifts. Oh, I gotten Lixin's present,hello kitty box of biscuits! and Rachel gotten mine, which is a cute pink planner book. Anyway, I had taken a picture with the hello kitty box but huijie has not send me, so shall upload next time bcos the box is really very cuteeeeee, hmmm what shall I store inside the box after eating up all the biscuits?
After that, we headed down to an open area where the twins brought us to, the space there is big and the scenery is good with many stars glimmering abv us. ;D We started to play the games which some of us tot of, and we spent more than an hour discussing abt the forfeits before playing the games. tsk.Don't you think they looked funny with their mouth opening so big, I think Darren is joining Potato's clan very soon. LOL.

After all the fun and laughter we had, we walked back to twin's hostel and many of us knocked out. With the one or two hours of sleep, we dragged our feet to Jurong Point's mac and had our lunch.

Simple and lovely christmas!

More photos are up on FB alr! Really love spending my day with them bcos we always have more than just fun, feel more than just love and happiness and we are more than just friends. (:

Next up, Family chalet! Wooooooo! ;D