Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Wednesday, December 02, 2009 @ 12:29:00 AM
no more tmr and tmr and tmr!

Today the moment I woke up, I'm alr craving for instant korean ramen, so I cooked it with cheese and egg and ate it early in the morning! Wow, couldnt believe the huge appetite I have the moment I woke up. O_O? Anyhooooooo, you guys should try cooking the maggi mee with cheese, it taste darm goodie. Put the cheese when everything is cooked and let the cheese melt itself in the soup, nice nice! ;D Oh, not missing the kimchi I bought at the korean shop near my grandma hse! ;D I was so bloated the whole day that I only ate some tibits in school and a cake after school till nowwww and I still dun feel a teeny bit of hungriness. -.-

Guess wad? I din went for jogging today which makes me feel fat. -.- I alr feel so darm lethargic the moment I reached home and darm lazy and kinda not used to going school on every tuesday now. Arghhh. So, I hope on thursday, I will do more than usual. ;D No more procrastinating, JY!

My mum passed me another spare phone for me bcos the one I using right now is cui ttm alr! LOL. she keep pestering me to buy my new phone asap, but I really don't know which one to choose, Satio or HTC Diamond? lol. Yes, I know Satio is better as it's 12.1 megapixel but it's still kinda expensive now and my mum had alr sponsor me fully if I were to put on braces. Ahhhhh, no good no good. Somemore, me and yvonne are planning to go bkk after we graduated and not forgetting the taiwan trip which I promise to go with sz and co.! OMGGGGGZZZZ, I will be spending a huge sum of money, and it really makes me think further whether I should put on braces anot. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I better go for job hunting now and takes up any temp job that Lucretia ask me to and takes up any pri chinese lessons and most imptly, stop shopping! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!