Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 11:59:00 AM
work work work!
More than what I did @ Toll Asia because over there I only need to transfer calls, sorting out letters and recieve parcels. One word - BUSY >.< Anyway, just joined the colleagues here for xmas lunch, and they were saying that I was lucky to be here for this period. hahaha. true also, I even received xmas presents even on my first day of work. haha. The bosses here are all very tall and handsome mature looking guys, ahhhh, too bad, all are married! LOL. Aiye, whatever it is, the thing I'm looking forward is the PAY. lol. Ohh, tmr is just half day of work and meeting aff. to cele xmas tgt, this year is the third year celebrating with them. woohooo, and gift exchanging! hahaha. btw, I'm really darm excited abt the games we gonna play!!! LOL. |