Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Friday, January 08, 2010 @ 11:55:00 PM
For E.

Today, I make everything clear with Potato which I hope it definitely helps in our relationship. Tell me guys, who could you choose?

A, A guy whom you had been with for more than 2 years with many ups and downs, and who is there for you when you need him. Someone who you know you definitely can 100% put trust on him.

B, another 28 year old rich guy whom you know him for less than 2 weeks.

To me, nothing matters the most except how my heart wants me to follow and is you, my dear potato. I don't care if any other guys are rich or wadsoever, I know all along who is the one being there for me and also, most importantly, who's the one I really love the most.

I know, I'm being too spendthrift but tad doesnt mean I need to be with any other rich guys, I prefer to be with someone I love than to be someone I dont love at all. So to you, am I that materialistic?

I love you, Eusebius. (: