Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Wednesday, January 13, 2010 @ 10:04:00 PM
SICK Experiencing headache, fever, coldness, runny nose and sore throat. ): Arghhh, feeling darm down. Even a thick GAP jacket also can't give me much warmth, I'm still feeling darm cold. ): I can predict that today's logistic ut will be chui alr, my whole head is so numb that I even think properly and my hands are so freezing cold that I can't even type properly during ut. ): I hate being sick, and how I see my parents and Potato being so panicked whether I had eaten the panadols, drink enough water and had my dinner, really makes me feel sad yet happy at the same time. (: ): So now I shall take good care of myself, so it's time for my body to rest now! (: Can you believe, even I'm feeling darm cold now, I'm craving for ICE-CREAM yet again. tsk. |