Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Sunday, January 24, 2010 @ 12:24:00 AM
TAIWAN, TAIWAN!


After my fyp presentation, I met Grandma, Cousin Diane and Peishan over to Suntec Carrefour. And my grandma is being so cute to buy more than 10 bottles of soft drinks and more than 20 cartons of packet drinks with just the 4 ladies of us carrying. Oh, and not forgetting a BIG sack of rice too. Oh my goodness. hahahaha.

In the end, fortunately, Parents plus Jiale and Kaixiang came to meet us. Phewww. hahahaa.

Anw, I had a piece of goodie news to share. I might be going taiwan during the end of mar with potato and his poly friends. Actually initially, I don't intend to go but the last day that he could be coming back from taiwan is on our anniversary date so potato ask me to go along with him so which means we might be celebrating our anni over at taiwan. Omg, isnt that cool? EXTREMELY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 9-DAYS TAIWAN TRIP!!! =D But but but, I'm still waiting for my mum's approval and I really love my grandma and cousin because they have been helping me to persuade my mum to let me go for this taiwan trip! and my dad has no objections at all! HAHAHAHA. Wish me luck! (: