Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Sunday, January 03, 2010 @ 12:53:00 AM
two zero one zero Back from the chalet! (: More pictures gonna be up on FB soon! At the very last day of work, many of them wished me all the best and gave me advises on how I should plan my future after I grad, even I'm just a temp recep. Might be going back to Avnet after I grad for other job approach rather than being a recep. I have really been thinking hard, how I should plan my future. Study or work or study and work. For me, I'm really desperately want to start to earn income yet at the same time, I feel insecure with just a diploma cert. Yet, I'm a person who doesn't like to study at all which I'm afraid that I will waste money if I couldnt grad. Yet again, many ppl strongly advise me to study full time instead of work while studying. Ahhhh, very confusing lahhhh. ): Ohhhh, new year which means new beginning, just hope 2010 could be a better year for me and for every of my love ones. (: Resolutions are always the same, but for me there's only one single thing that I want to archieve more than anything else, bank acc to have more than $*000. For anyone who knows me well, you should know it's very hard for me. Actions speaks louder than words, I hope I won't be disappointed at the end of 2010. 2009 has been a good year for me, doesn't face much major problems , which really makes me feel darm fortunate. Just hope 2010 could be even a better one! (: HAPPY NEW YEAR! (: |