Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Wednesday, February 24, 2010 @ 12:52:00 AM
Good days ahead! Oooh, clearing the dust on my blog now. hahaha. hahaha. CNY is really always the fun and enjoyable holiday that I always have with my family. (: All the yummy food cooked by grandma and aunts, and it's always and never fail to be so sumptuous and full of variety. And we played blackjack, not bad, I won quite alot! There's a difference this year. Since it clashes with VDAY, Uncle Teck Meng is being so xi xin to prepare roses for uncles to dedicate to their own wives. Oooh, and really took this good opportunity to let children like us to show our gratitudes to our parents and grandma. The whole scene is so touching, photos are up on FB. Ooooh, family of 21 watching midnight movie for the first time! Little Big Soldier, not that nice I could say. (: Photos Link Part One: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=150926&id=619467117 Photos Link Part Two: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=150927&id=619467117 hahaha, so you guys can see that I'm getting more and more lazy alr. tsk. hahahaha. Day 2 as usual, off to ah ma's hse at Malaysia! Cousin brought his three kids along, and they are really uberly cute to the max! And there's alr so many children at my ah ma's hse, and this year there's even more. Hmmmm, me love it lah!!! hahaha. Day 3 - back to Spore in the evening and met up with AFF. at Potato's house. Steamboat! After tad, went to my house to bai nian and off to James' house for MAHJONG AND BLACKJACK! I WIN MORE THAN 10 BUCKS! weeehooooo! hahaha. Luck is with me this year, I keep winning money! Day 4 - Bai nian at Steph's house and had dinner @ Shabu Shabu. I din win money over at her hse. ): Badddd. I lost a dollar to Jiale on mahjong. She's darm funny lah, when steph told her she won a dollar, she looked so disappointed and said," woah, I sit here for so long until my butt flat and I only get a dollar?!" hahaha. Actually, she can won 10 bucks, but steph said we play small small so she divided the usual bet to divide by 10. So in the end, Jiale only won a dollar and she's so unhappy abt it. LOL. Oooh, watched 72 tenants too! Day 5 - Went out with Potato! Met up with his friends to buy their friend's birthday present and went shopping for some time! hahaha. Sales everywhere! Ooooh, and we went to the Iluma's arcade to play and I told Potato that I wanna win the big bear with the tickets we collected and he scolded me dumb because it needs 5000 tickets to get the bear and I really tot that we can easily win one home that night when we just stepped into the arcade. You cant blame me because I'm an arcade noobie. In the end, we only gotten like 50 tickets?!?!?! hahahahhaa! really dumb. Some of my mummy's bosses are being so generous to give us angbaos. This year, I really got more angbao money than any previous year, and is really alot alot of big increase. So, I divided the money into 3 parts. 1st part as always into the saving account that my mummy has been saving up for me when we were young. 2nd part for my own spending! 3rd part - divide into 2 parts again and one for mum and one for dad. (: Tads all for CNY. ;D Clubbing night last Sunday with Xvan and Weihao. Not bad, I seem to be addicted to it. Jioing people for clubbing alr. =/ hahahaha! Photos on FB: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=152317&id=624015237 BAD NEWS - Since I might be going for SIM courses and the intake is during JUL, so which means I finding a temp job BUT even Avnet doesnt have a temp job for me, only full time ): Lucrita doesn't have lobangs for me yet. ): Another one at IBM - no news yet. ): BADDDD. GOOD NEWS - Potato and I had new hair colour! Potato's one not obvious at all, BOO! Mine still okay - can see the differences. hahaha. Today, we made our VDAY presents. Yes, we made them tgt! Post photos tmr, it's still like 20% not done? Today, I look through my childhood photos which makes me and my mum had really really good laugh at every single photo, especially Jiale's. She had this cartoon cute chubby face when she was a toddler. hahahahaa! Ooooh, and I look at Potato's childhood photos too just now, had a good laugh too! Really, you guys should go back and look at your childhood photos and have a good laugh about them, it really cheer up your day. hahahaha! (: |