Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Wednesday, February 10, 2010 @ 1:14:00 AM
Tired UT week is a real darm bored week. ): I'm being submerged by 6Ps, ws, quiz and ppts. -.- 4 uts with 15 problems each, oooh god. Please let this week passed as fast as it can be. ): 2 more to go! ): Snacks and songs are the best companions this week. Oooh, studying without snacking is a real torture. I need to keep my mouth moving so that my brain will absorb whatever I read. hahaha. Valentine Day is coming too, yet me and Potato decided not to bother about it since we are both not free on that very day and it's kind of meaningless to have post celebration. However, we decided to make each other something real sweet, will post up the picture of them soon if it's done. hahaha. and Potato had a new haircut yesterday which I think is finally something new after having same hairstyle for few years, bcos he skinned one side of his head. O_O? Aiyah, I think in the end, it will still look the same one lor as his hair grow. tsk. hahahahahaa. Till then. Get back to my 6Ps now! |