Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Saturday, February 06, 2010 @ 2:08:00 AM
Updated finally after a week

Oh god! It's been a week plus since I last updated huh! ): Lost the mood for blogging alr, dunno why eh. hahahaha! Anyway, today is the last day of school and I had completed my last RJ too. UTs are coming, study time!

Nothing much happens lately, or should I say I really don't wanna talk abt it. ): I mean, after everything that happened, I dont feel good at all. It is not actually a bad happening to me lah, I just don't want to have unnecessary obstacles disturbing our relationship however, I know I will be darm happy if I were to be single but the thing is I'm not! Sometimes when this kind of situations happen, I just don't know how to handle, I'm afraid of creating problems between me and Potato and at the same times, I'm someone who don't know how to put my real feelings into words, I'm afraid whatever I said will make the guys fall even deeper than I thought. Yet, they are people I don't even want to hurt although they are not the one I love. Even my EX add on to the problems at the really really really 'RIGHT TIME', -.-! I don't understand what he's trying to get from me! Maybe what's Jianle said is true, trying to get something that he missed 4 years ago. -.-

I feel so bad for Potato because if I were to put myself in his shoes, I will not be staying as calm as he did and leaves everything for me to settle myself just because he trust me totally. What's sad is that he wants me to choose the 28 years old guy bcos Potato thinks that he's more stable and richer than him. -.- Oh god, how will I want to be with someone who is older than me by 9 years?! >.<

For now, I don't want to care anything anymore. I just want to graduate, work and continue my studies at SIM if possible. and also, PLAY HARD too!