Photobucket
Jerlyn,19

♥ 100 facts about me


ShoutMix chat widget





♥ Monday, March 08, 2010 @ 6:12:00 AM
Love Cousin Diane!

Goshhhh. Seriously how can I not love Cousin Diane?!?!?! HOW?! She spammed me with calls just to tell me the presents she bought for me over at Texas. Seriously, at first when I saw the 4 digit number, I thought its a spam or a virus or something and moreover I was sleeping, so I din answer and in the end, the spam call just wont stop and ended up with like 10 over miss calls? so I answered and was so so so surprised to hear Cousin Diane's voice. She sound so tired becos the time over there was around 11pm. Well, she's not even there to play but for school exchange programmes, I really doubt the lil time she had for herself around Texas. I really appreciate the time and effort she had for us. I really do. She's more than just a cousin, to me, she's really a big sister and a guardian angel supporting me all the way.

Just hope she's doing fine at Texas now. Cant wait for her to be back and give her a big big BIG HUG!

Oh, I had met up with PRIMARY SCHOOL PLAYMATES for midnight kbox session and reminiscing over the past till sun rises. Not bad, those guys who used to be shorter than me, suddenly shoot up and was so much taller than me now. Really, you cant imagine the changes in many of them.

Clubbing on Fri night at Rebel. First time clubbing with Aff. and first time wore heels for clubbing too, seriously, the first time and the last time of wearing heels for clubbing. I even walked barefooted from compass point to home. GOSH. And not bad sia, James even know how to dance. hahahaahaha. Maybe can plan again for clubbing. woohooo.

My brother just woke up for school and I'm turning in now. LOL.