Jerlyn,19 ♥ 100 facts about me ShoutMix chat widget
|
♥ Monday, March 01, 2010 @ 1:00:00 AM
tiring working days. I'm tired but I don't feel like sleeping because of the routine I having last few days, I finally had the free time again. hahaha. Speaking about work, I had really really so much fun working in this wedding event. We took lots of photos and I think will be upload soon on FB by our photographer, and I felt he's kinda professional at such a young age like us and he's actually a photographer for many many blogshops. hahaha. The most impt thing is he's from RP too and just graduated like me! hahaha. Most of them just graduated from RP too, but we nvr met each other b4 in school. hahaha. Took many goodies back home today which is the very last day, Vera Wang perfume and vouchers, Pine Garden's cakes, flower tea bags, and premium chocolates, ohhh, and not forgetting the cheque! I really really need a rest now. Till then. (: |